Charms Office Assistant
Charms is a web-based program that allows us to manage all students in the Concord High School Music Program.
Parents use the portal to:
- See billing information for trips
- View fundraiser credits
- Pay online
- See a calendar of events
- Sign-up to help
To begin, parents/guardians need to log into Charms and update their student and the adult profiles, most especially with e-mails and phone numbers. This is the main way we will be able to contact you with updates and information.
To Log in:
- Go to charmsoffice.com
- Select “Login” from the top right-hand side. Hover over and select parents/students/members
- Enter our School Code: ConcordHSMusic
- Student Area Password: The initial password is your student’s 6 digit student ID number. (if you have more than one student, you will be able to link them after you log into the first student’s profile)
- You will be prompted to reset your password
Once you are logged in, you will be sent to your home page.
Parents, Please Enter Some Info
- Scroll down and select “Update Info”
- Your students profile will come up first. Please fill out any missing/incorrect information. Most students will have just their name, grade and sex filled out.
- Select “Add New Adult”: this is where you will enter all of your information.
- Hint: By clicking on the green dots next to selected fields, it will automatically fill in from the student profile (Last Name, Address, Home Phone)
- Be sure to select the ‘Update/Save” button
- This is where you will find information about any fees that are due, where you can see payments made, fundraiser credits, etc.
- Students in Wind Ensemble, Marching Band, Chorale and Bella Voce all have already been assigned the Florida Trip fee.
- All choral groups have a $25 fee associated with them to defray the costs of cleaning uniforms, concert accompanist, etc.
- Marching Band/Color Guard have band fees, including things like Dinkles and gloves, guard shoes. You will be able to see those fees, plus any payments you have already made.